Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Another Adventure


As I wrote in my last post about Kara beginning high school and what milestone that is for us there is also another event happening in my life. After years of wanting to begin my masters degree, I am finally beginning it. This is my first week of "class". This masters degree will be a totally online degree from Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary (MBTS) in Kansas City, MO. It already has proven to be a challenge in reading. There is a bunch to read.

I am really looking forward to completing this degree and gaining the benefit of knowledge and understanding from studying and reading the Bible and things related to it.

Sorry for the short post but in the words of one of my favorite people, Forest Gump "that's all I have to say about that".

No comments: