Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas

To all of you who have read my blog, thank you. I hope that I have written something that has encouraged you and helped you along your journey.
2011 is fast approaching. Only God knows what is coming, so I hope that together we can all just walk with Him one day at a time and keep our eyes on Jesus.
I remember as a boy that when I was with my grandfather, grandpa Burkart, there was never anything to be afraid of. He was there to protect me and provide whatever it was I needed. He knew how to give good gifts. God is so more infinitely able to protect and provide I should have no fears for today and the days to come.
I also want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! I hope that we will truly celebrate Jesus' birth and thank him for the gift of salvation that He has made available for all who will believe and receive it.
Merry Christmas!

No comments: