Monday, January 4, 2010

My first real blog

Today I embark on a journey that I hope some will take with me. I am a husband, father, grandfather, and Pastor. My life is probably much like yours in the fact that sometimes things are going well and then other times they aren't. I hope to share life and more importantly what God is doing in my life in an attempt to display His glory, learn more of what His Word says and encourage those who might read this blog.
I don't promise to write something everyday but I do expect to write often.
"And it came to pass..." These words have encouraged me over the years and so I hope to encourage you in your life. I won't be selling any books I've written, because I haven't written any, yet. Nor will I be posting a website with my name as the address. I'm just a guy, on a journey following Jesus, that wants to share thoughts, experiences and struggles with anyone who will be willing to read this blog.

No comments: